The Learning Health System in Europe, September, 24-25, 2015, Brussels, Belgium
While p-medicine draws to an end, its topics still remain very valid. The FP7 project TRANSFoRM, EuroRec and ECRIN (European Clinical Research Infrastructures Network), represented also in p-medicine by partner UDUS, are organizing a conference on medical data, clinical studies and decision making under the title of “The Learning Health System in Europe”. The conference will be held on September 24-25, 2015 in Brussels.
The main topics that will be addressed are:
- Sustainability and Business development
- International perspective
- Project presentations
- Knowledge translation in the LHS
- Data privacy and security in the LHS
- Knowledge translation and Decision Support
- Facilitating clinical trials
- Big Data and clinical research data
For more information on the conference and the agenda, visit the conference website.
Participation is free. Please register for the conference here.